Syncro’s partnership with Acronis combines PSA, RMM, remote sessions, and backups which enables MSPs to take control of their clients’ data across all devices and environments in one platform efficiently.
With Acronis, you can access backup features tailored for MSPs and ideal for businesses of any type and size.
Acronis is currently available to our US, UK, AU, NZ, and Canadian partners.
Easily, efficiently, and securely backup and restore for any workload
- Back up individual files or entire systems across any number of devices and environments, including physical and Microsoft 365.
- Minimize expensive downtime by restoring Windows and Linux systems to dissimilar hardware, including bare-metal physical, virtual, or cloud environments.
- Reduce RTOs of remote sites and systems by accessing bootable media and restoring bare-metal servers remotely via wide-area networks (WAN).
- Access the cloud in three clicks and recover data in 15 seconds—at least twice as fast as the competition.
Continuous and secure data protection
- Safeguard your clients’ data with military-grade encryption, SSAE-18 certified security, tier-IV designed data centers, and ransomware protection.
- Monitors every change made in the listed applications—no matter where the user saves the file – and continuously backs it up.
Flexible storage options
- Use the storage that fits your needs: NAS, SAN, disks, and Acronis Cloud.
- Obtain affordable pricing through Syncro’s premier partnership with Acronis.
- With Syncro and Acronis, manage user, endpoint, and environments together to ensure best backup practices! No commitments. No terms.
- Cloud/Local Backups (both image and file-based)
- Microsoft 365 Backups (email, OneDrive)
- Google Workspace Backups (email, Google Drive)
Workstation license $3/mo Server license $23/mo Virtual machine license $6.50/mo Local backup (per GB) Free Cloud backup (per GB) $0.03/mo Microsoft 365 seat $2/mo Google Workspace seat $1.30/mo
Cloud (per GB) $0.10/mo Local (per GB) $0.05/mo
There are no minimums or terms you need to commit to for either model.