Today’s feature release is for our QuickBooks Online users: You can now automatically sync QuickBooks Online payments with Syncro Invoices!
This is valuable if you are taking payments via QuickBooks instead of Syncro, and want to ensure that your information syncs up properly and is up-to-date across both platforms. Please note that this feature only works with QuickBooks Online, and not the QuickBooks Desktop version.
To set this up, simply:
- Open up your QuickBooks settings in Syncro and check-mark the new field titled “Sync Payments from QuickBooks.”
- Click the “Save QuickBooks Settings” button.
- Create an Invoice in Syncro and ensure that it syncs to your QuickBooks account.
- Take payment on the Invoice in QuickBooks.
- You will then see the Invoice in Syncro automatically marked as “paid” with the payment method type stating “QBOimport.”
NOTE: This is set up to run once a day, meaning you may not see the Syncro Invoice marked as “paid” until 24 hours after the payment was taken in QuickBooks in certain instances. The Invoice must first be created in Syncro and sync over to QuickBooks for this to work.
For more information on the QuickBooks integration and this update, please view our Help Center article here.
Happy syncing 🙂
The Syncro Team