In light of the global COVID pandemic, finding the answer to this question has never been more urgent.
For our 2022 Syncro report, we sat down with MSPs to create a comprehensive picture of how they’re planning and delivering on growth—and we came away with a clearer picture of how growth itself sets the stage for future sustainability.
Key findings include:
- Growth remains a priority. Despite a challenging two years, MSPs have been growing, and a majority plan to continue their growth curve.
- There’s a focus on diversification. While expanding the client base is the road to growth, MSPs see adding new recurring services as the key to profitability.
- Building trust is key. Companies are scaling largely through word of mouth and increased customer retention.
- There’s opportunity in resilience. The pandemic has taught MSPs important lessons around managing risk and disruption.
- Technology is a path to growth. Choosing incremental technology that adapts as the MSP grows is important to sustaining growth.