In a world full of cybercrime, natural disasters, and human error, a solid backup solution is table stakes for every MSP. It’s not a matter of if something will happen to your clients, it’s only a matter of when.
With the sunsetting of Syncro Backups in September, we know there’s been a gap for Syncro partners and we’ve been working hard to get another solution in place.
That’s why we’re now incredibly excited to announce the general availability of a new Syncro partnership with Acronis and their Cyber Backup solution.
Why we chose to partner with Acronis
Acronis is a highly ranked and reviewed backup solution for all business types and sizes.
Through this new partnership, you’ll be able to manage cloud and local backups (both image and file-based), Microsoft 365 backups (email, OneDrive), and Google Workspace backups (email, Google Drive).
This MSP backup solution is:
- Highly secure: Acronis backups offer military-grade encryption, SSAE-18 certified security, tier-IV designed data centers, and ransomware protection.
- Flexible: You can choose to back up individual files or entire systems across all devices and environments.
- Expandable: Acronis Cyber Backup can handle any workload size, so you’ll never hit a limit as you grow your client base.
Benefits of the Syncro partnership with Acronis
Buying Acronis Cyber Backup through Syncro brings a handful of advantages.
- No minimums: Spin up as many or as few licenses as you need. There’s no minimum spend.
- No contract terms: Just like with Syncro itself, all licensing for Acronis is month to month.
- Syncro scripting: We’ve added a few scripts to our script library that will help you deploy and monitor Acronis across your client base. More details in the scripting section below.
- Reseller pricing: We’ve negotiated advantageous pricing that will help you build healthy margins on your MSP backup services to clients. More details in the pricing section below.
Syncro scripting for Acronis deployments
These new scripts will help you bring the rollout and monitoring of Acronis directly into Syncro.
Syncro – Acronis Deployment
Use a customer-specific registration token to deploy the Acronis agent silently across your customer fleet.
Syncro – Acronis Backup Plan Health Monitoring
Monitors for the health of backup plans by detecting missing plans, plans currently in a failed state, or disabled plans.
Syncro – Acronis Backup Job Health Monitoring
Monitors for the health of backup jobs by checking for runaway jobs, jobs which have failed, or the lack of a successful job in a customizable number of days.
Acronis pricing for Syncro partners
The pricing we’ve been able to negotiate for Syncro partners compares very favorably to other Acronis resellers, coming in at up to 40% less than competitors.
Acronis offers two pricing models: Per Workload or Per GB. There are no minimum spends or contract commitments for either model.
- Workstation license: $3/mo
- Server license: $23/mo
- Local backup (per GB): Free
- Cloud backup (per GB): $0.033/mo
- Microsoft 365 seat: $2/mo
- Google Workspace seat: $1.30/mo
- Cloud (per GB): $0.10/month
- Local (per GB): $0.055/month
Save even more with our limited time launch promotion
Spin up at least five Acronis agents in your Syncro instance between now and Dec 21, 2022 to get a 10% discount through the end of 2023.
Once you qualify for this promotion pricing, any Acronis production agents you add after Nov 30 until the end of 2023 also get the 10% discount.
To take advantage of this offer and add Acronis Cyber Backup to your Syncro account, contact the Syncro sales team.