Today we’re sharing a new addition to the Appointments module: Appointment Buffers.
You can now create a “buffer” between Appointment times to ensure enough room between each Appointment and give yourself the flexibility to ensure your day runs smoothly.
Here’s how this works:
- Log into your Syncro account.
- Head to the Admin section.
- Toward the top of the left-hand column, under the “Syncro Administration” section, click the “Appointment Types” option.
- If you click on any of your existing Appointment Types to edit them or create a new one, you will notice a new field has been added.
- Enter in time (in minutes) under the field titled “Appointment Buffer (minutes before appointments).”
- This will ensure that no Appointments are made within the number of minutes you inputted before or after the Appointment.
- Be sure to click “Save” for the buffer to take effect!
You can also check out our Appointments Help Center article for more information.
Until next time!
The Syncro Team