Hey Syncro users! Happy Friday!
We’re doubling down on the Appointments module this week. We’ve added new functionality to Syncro so you can now send Appointment Reminders to your clients.
Here’s how this works:
- Log into your Syncro account.
- Head to the Admin section.
- Toward the top of the left-hand column, under the “Syncro Administration” section, click the “Appointment Reminder Schedules” option.
- Click the “Create New” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Fill out the fields available on the page to create your Reminder.
- You have multiple options to choose from here, such as: email the night before, the morning of the Appointment, at a time of your choosing, or even send an SMS reminder with text of your choosing. Pretty neat, right? 🙂
- Be sure to click “Save” for the Reminder to take effect.
You can also check out our Appointments Help Center article for more information.
Until next time!
The Syncro Team