We added password type variables to the scripting system. Learn more here.
We updated two dashboard metrics for SLA’s — “Average First Response Time” and “Average Time to Resolution” — to better handle paused Ticket Timers.
We updated the RMM importers app page by combining all the different RMM importer app cards into a single, more streamlined card with a dropdown selector.
Bug Fix: We have fixed several issues with Outlook calendar disconnects.
Bug Fix: We fixed an intermittent issue where clicking on the Resolve button on the Tickets List Page was not properly resolving the ticket.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where the Appointment Bookings page was not respecting the first and last available appointment time unless the business hours feature was enabled.