Hey Syncro Users,
We hope you’re having a productive day! Here’s a list of a few updates we’ve made to Syncro recently:
- We’ve added an “Overview and Alerts” section to the top of the “Assets & RMM” tab to give you a quick glance at your Asset statuses.
- We localized time formats on the Calendar page, Ticket creation window, and some other time selector areas.
- We changed the placement of the “Ticket Info” section of the Ticket details page, combining reference information into one area for a better user experience.
Overview and Alerts Section of the Assets & RMM Module
The “Overview and Alerts” section of the Assets & RMM tab in your Syncro account now shows you a quick and useful summary of important Asset information.
This includes items such as:
- The number of computers with alerts
- The number of computers without managed antivirus enabled
- A breakdown of alerts by computer
- A breakdown of alerts by type (such as low hard drive disk space)
- A breakdown of the various Asset operating systems
NOTE: If no data exists for a particular stat or chart, it will be hidden. You can also click on a stat or chart to view more detailed information about the Alert, Operating System, etc.
Time Formatting Updates
We localized time formats on the Calendar page, so now all of your appointments will appear in 24-hour time clock format in an effort to be more universal across all countries that use Syncro 🙂 We also applied this time formatting to the Ticket creation window (when scheduling an appointment), as well as to some other time selectors that we had previously missed.
User Interface Change to “Ticket Info” Section of Ticket Details Page
We changed the placement of the “Ticket Info” section on the Ticket details page, combining quick reference information, such as Customer and Ticket data, into one area of the page.
We hope you enjoy this set of updates and look forward to hearing any feedback you have!
The Syncro Team