Happy Friday Syncro Users!
Today we’re sharing a nifty new feature that allows you to complete a variety of workflow steps in one fell swoop.
With Custom Ticket Workflows, you can fully customize your Ticket workflow. It enables you to combine the process of creating a new Customer, Ticket, Invoice, Estimate, etc. into just a single page while only showing the fields you actually want to complete. In turn, you save valuable time and customize a workflow to your exact business needs.
Here’s an example of how this works…
Prior to this update, you had to move from tab to tab (module to module) in order to create a Customer, Ticket, Invoice, etc.
Now, you can simply put all of the fields you want to create into one single page through a series of “on” and “off” switches essentially, and create these items with the click of a button!
How to Access Custom Ticket Workflows:
1. Log into your Syncro account.
2. Make your way to the “Admin” area by clicking on it from your top navigation or by clicking on the “More” tab, then selecting “Admin.”
3. Click the “Workflows” link in the left-hand panel of the Admin page under the “Tickets” section.
4. From the main Ticket Workflows page, you can do things like:
- Create a new workflow via the “New Workflow” button.
- Edit or delete existing workflows after you’ve created them.
- Set a certain workflow to be your default, so anytime you create a new Ticket within Syncro this flow will appear automatically.
- Run a workflow to see it in action.
- Clone a workflow.
To get started creating your first Custom Workflow, take a look at our detailed Help Center article here. Please note that we do have a Security setting allowing you to turn off a user’s access to manage the content of the Workflow in the Security Groups section of the Admin page.
Please send any feedback or questions to us at email@example.com.
We’re excited to hear what you think!
The Syncro Team