Release NotesSyncro Release Notes / Changelog
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue on Firefox browsers where the screen shifted to the top when selecting the ‘Scripts” text box while editing large scripts.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue with the improved search icons where the “Tickets” search was displaying the “default view” instead of “view all.”
We added Quick Access icons to Search. Learn more here.
You can now bulk-edit Customers! Learn more here.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where Customer Portal invites were being sent out automatically when auto-invite settings were not enabled.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where the “email opened” field on Invoices and Estimates was showing the email delivery date instead of the email opened date.
We added password type variables to the scripting system. Learn more here.
We updated two dashboard metrics for SLA’s — “Average First Response Time” and “Average Time to Resolution” — to better handle paused Ticket Timers.
We updated the RMM importers app page by combining all the different RMM importer app cards into a single, more streamlined card with a dropdown selector.
Bug Fix: We have fixed several issues with Outlook calendar disconnects.
Bug Fix: We fixed an intermittent issue where clicking on the Resolve button on the Tickets List Page was not properly resolving the ticket.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where the Appointment Bookings page was not respecting the first and last available appointment time unless the business hours feature was enabled.
We added a new default permission for Non-Portal users. Learn more here.
You can now trial Bitdefender within Syncro. Learn more here.
We now show Appointments created from Website Integrations and Custom Widgets on the Leads page.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where the warning for uncharged time on a Ticket was skipped if resolving the Ticket using the Ticket Communication module.
You can now sort pending ticket charges on Invoices!
For “Customize Text for Ticket Charges” and “Customize Text for Ticket Timer Charges” settings, only one can be enabled at a time to prevent issues where they override each other.
Bug Fix: We fixed an intermittent issue where sending a test email with SMTP enabled resulted in a delivery error.
We’ve added an admin setting that you can toggle which will throw an alert any time one of your technicians tries to resolve a ticket with uncharged time. Learn more here.
We fixed an issue where the blocks of hours in the bookings module would change in duration incorrectly while toggling the setting for business hours.
We fixed an issue where the script: ‘Syncro (Notifications) – Send a Broadcast Message’ was running at the system level rather than as logged in user.
We fixed an issue where the Estimate Disclaimer Template was incorrectly referencing Ticket Disclaimers.
We have added an ‘Add ACH’ Button to the Payment Profiles -> Manage page in the Customer Portal.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where an expired contract could occasionally show up on new tickets.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue with payments not properly syncing to QB when an existing payment not associated with an invoice is then applied to an invoice.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where Single Customer Permissions were incorrectly reducing permissions for some Global Admins.
Automated Remediation and Ticket Automation lists are now sorted alphabetically.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where Customers were not being created when entering information and typing the enter key in the new Ticket creation UI.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where selecting the Asset Audit Report was queuing a download rather than displaying the report.
Bug Fix: We fixed a significant issue with signature pads not functioning correctly. We realize this was a major issue and the fix took longer than we expected. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience!
We’ve added Business Hours as a condition in our Ticket Automations module.
You can now see Estimate status in the Ticket Info section of a Ticket record.