Hey Syncro Users,
Today we’re sharing an update to the PDF/Email Template options within Syncro.
Please note: This release comes in two parts. Part 1 is outlined below, and part 2 is coming soon. Read on to learn more!
As per some valuable user feedback, we now have a “Paid” Invoice Email Template available to send to your clients, ensuring that there is no confusion as to the status of the Invoice when it arrives in your client’s inbox.
Prior to this update Recurring Invoices that were set to auto-pay, for example, would be sent to your client without a clear “Paid” indicator in the message, despite the fact that the Invoice may have already been paid. This created confusion for some clients. Now, it is quite obvious what the status of the Invoice is, as we have an “Unpaid” and “Paid” Invoice Email template available to email to your clients.
NOTE: The original Invoice Email Template you’ve always had available in your account has been renamed to “Unpaid” Invoice Email Template. It should display the same content you had set up in your original Invoice Email Template before today’s change was introduced.
To view and edit these new separate email templates:
- Log into your Syncro account.
- Head to the Admin area from the “More” dropdown menu in the navigation bar.
- Locate the “PDF/Email Templates” link in the left-hand column of the page.
- Click on the “Email Templates” option.
- Locate the “Unpaid” Invoice Email template and “Paid” Invoice Email template that says “Coming Soon.”
- Double check that the Unpaid Invoice Email template appears as expected, and take this time to edit the newly added Paid Invoice Email template to your liking.
- Be sure to click “Save” to store your changes.
NOTE: We recommend that you take some time now to edit and properly set up the “Paid” Invoice Email Template to your liking. Your clients will continue to receive only the “Unpaid” Invoice Email Template (formerly the only Invoice Email Template) for the time being (for both Paid and Unpaid Invoices, as it has always worked). In a few weeks, we will turn on the “Paid” Invoice Email Template functionality so the system will choose which Invoice Email Template to send based upon the Invoices’ status in your Syncro account.
If you choose to leave the Paid Invoice Email Template unedited, it will look like this when sending to your clients:
For more information on PDF/Email Templates in Syncro, check out our Help Center article here.
We hope you enjoy this new Invoice Email template separation, and are looking forward to bringing you more soon. Enjoy!
The Syncro Team