Open PositionWindows .NET Developer
Syncro is a small team crafting applications that help small businesses be more successful. Our software does job tracking, marketing, invoicing, integrates tons of online tools and we’re looking for someone who can help us make our platform even more powerful.
Our software has a primary component that is a remote machine management tool. For us, this means a user can install our management tool and do things in bulk like keep software up-to-date, enforce patch policies, perform remote desktop support, etc.
We’re building a company that has fun inventing. We go fast, and our customers love us. Thousands of repair shops and IT Professionals all over the world rely on our platform for their entire business operations. In fact, this role can frequently start a feature and ship it to production the same day!
We are using Azure and TeamCity, lots of .NET. The remote control client uses TypeScript, WebRTC, and WebSockets.
We need help building this Windows “Management Agent.” This role is a part of a small team (a couple people currently) within our tight-knit development org. You’ll know everyone by name, chat a lot in Slack, and have the freedom to pick the technology we use.
If this sounds like the kind of team you want to be part of, we want to hear from you.
Do you play around with new stuff for fun?
Have any cool side projects to test out a new technology?
Do you hear about a problem and just obsesses over building a web app to solve it?
If this sounds like your kind of thing – we might be a great fit. 🙂
– Salaried position designed to grow with the company (seriously, try us).
– We want this to be your dream job – but we need your help (tell us how).
– We will advance your career like nobody else — stay with us for the long haul and we’ll keep you challenged, learning, passionate, and growing.
– Results-oriented: Keep having fun and shipping code and you can design your day.
– We are currently a dispersed team working from home and a few regional offices (Seattle, Bellevue, Bay Area, Orange County, Spokane, Los Angeles).
– Lots of building and inventing.
– Helping discover and flesh out new product ideas. (Roadmap has like 100 new features we’re anxious to get to!)
– Keeping us up-to-date with what you are learning in your spare time.
– Bringing in new technology you discover that might solve a problem.
– Coming up with improvements to many areas that are still sort of minimum viable state.
– A few years of building applications, designing interfaces, etc.
– Intermediate/Expert in Windows (C#/Windows APIs) and .NET
– Experience in TeamCity
– Lots of experience with the Windows OS – things like Services, system tray, IPC, Networking, long run processes, etc.
– No specific education necessary. (really)
– You’re always learning and teach yourself. (Watch conference talks? Go to dev meetups?)
– You’re a self-driven, self-learner (autodidacts ftw).
– Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and electronic.
– You care — which means sometimes putting yourself out there for a customer experiencing pain.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
– You’re kind and wily (in a good way).